As you configure Nimble AMS to make it your own, we understand it is important to be able to customize Nimble AMS to fit your business process. With the Summer '18 release, administrators can now use business rules, which are controllable points within Nimble AMS that define or constrain some aspect of a technical process to match your business process. Business rules are made up of one or more evaluations you can configure in the Business Rules app to ensure your business process is followed within Nimble AMS.
A great application of business rules is within the access controls you use to personalize Community Hub.
- The Business Rules Salesforce classic tab and Lightning app have been added so administrators customize business rules you can use in your processes. The tab can be used in both Salesforce classic and Lightning experience. Learn more about Business Rules.
- Administrators can now use business rules to personalize Community Hub using the
Business Rule Namefield within Access Control Configuration in the Community Hub Setup app. Learn more about Access Controls.
- The following Lightning components have been added to Staff View to make this all happen:
How Do I Enable It?
- To use the feature, you will need to meet the prerequisites:
- Your org must be set up to use My Domain. Learn more (external).
- This feature uses Custom Metadata types, which NimbleUser Support can enable in your org.