The Advanced Merchandise Product List enhances the staff's order entry process for merchandise/store products in Staff View. Users can now filter down the list of merchandise products for faster data entry. The merchandise product list in The Order Process gains a keyword search as well as product category filter options so staff can filter the merchandise list to a more refined list to make finding merchandise product a snap. In addition, the most recent merchandise products purchased are shown when staff first go to enter a merchandise order. This is a huge bonus for repetitive order processing of the same or popular products.
- A new Add Merchandise Page has been added in Staff View so staff can quickly find and order merchandise products.
- Staff can now filter off of standard categories or even custom results.
- There's a new default category for the recently purchased products for easier data entry of popular products or repetitive data entry.
- Staff can use keyword while searching for products and results display instantly as they type.
- The Product Category custom metadata type has been added in Staff View so administrators can provide a custom result in the Staff View order process. A product category record can be used to display results like "New Merchandise" or "Highest Selling Merchandise".
How Do I Enable It?
- The first thing you will want to do is add the Advanced Add Merchandise Page to the Order Process.
- You can add merchandise to simple categories by adding merchandise to a category.
- Additionally, you can allow staff to filter for custom results based on a Query by adding a Product Category.
- If you'd like, you can also take a look through your products and set some merchandise to be featured then add the "Featured" Product Category.