Supercharge your giving campaign with appeals. Using appeals, you can solicit to target groups of constituents and track donations made from the group. An appeal links to a donation product, and provides staff a shareable URL which can be sent to constituents using your email marketing solution. Community Hub donations coming in based on clicking the shareable URL are automatically linked the appeal, making it super easy to track the success of your email marketing effort. When processing donations in Staff View, staff can select the appeal to which constituents want to give, right from the order process. You can use this designation in your analytics.
- The Appeal and Appeal Product Link objects have been added in Staff View so staff can create any number of appeals for a particular donation product and solicit it to constituents using a get a shareable checkout URL for the appeal. Learn More.
- The Add Donation Page and Add Membership Page in the Staff View order process have been updated so staff can choose an appeal to which a donation applies. Additionally, a Donation Product section has been added to the Add Membership Page to differentiate donation products from other products.
- Donations made in Community Hub toward the appeal using the shareable checkout URL are linked to the appeal automatically.
- Donations made toward an appeal are linked to the appeal so you can view the success of the appeal in your analytics. Learn more.
How Do I Enable It?
- Appeals is ready for your association to use; go ahead and Create an Appeal.
Keep in mind that appeals are only supported for donation products.