We are excited to announce that in the Summer '18 release we are now supporting the BluePay (a Community Brands Preferred Parter) payment gateway. BluePay provides an extensive collection of out-of-the-box features that drive efficiency based on how you run your association, provides the expected assurance of payments protected by industry-leading security, and unmatched value that only the combined power of Community Brands and BluePay can deliver. The experience is seamless, with technology that is a natural part of Nimble AMS and the convenience of working with a world class payment gateway. The BluePay payment gateway supports all payment processing functionality found today in Nimble AMS as well as new features like Level 2 and 3 credit card processing and automatic account updating for credit card stored payments.
- BluePay is an all new package that enables Nimble AMS to process payments using the BluePay payment gateway. Learn more
- The Payment Gateway object has been updated to support BluePay.
- The External Payment Profile object has been updated to support BluePay.
- Constituents can now edit or cancel event registrations on the My Checkout Page beyond 120 days of the initial payment. Additionally, staff can now process refunds beyond 120 days of the initial payment in the Staff View order process. This reduces the number of manual refunds staff must issue for old payments.
- Constituents can now create more than 10 stored payment methods from the My Payment Methods Page in Community Hub and staff can create more than 10 stored payment methods for constituents in Staff View.
How Do I Enable It?
- Contact your NimbleUser customer success manager to find out how you can enroll in this feature.
Things to Keep in Mind
- When editing a BluePay stored payment method, instead of the token being updated in the payment gateway, a new token is created which is associated to the external payment profile in Nimble AMS. The prior token remains in the payment gateway. Payment records in Nimble AMS will still be related to an individual account, so this will only be evident when viewing payment profiles in the BluePay payment gateway.
- When deleting a BluePay stored payment method, the token is not deleted in the payment gateway. Instead, the external payment profile is deleted in Nimble AMS and the token remains in the payment gateway.