Community Hub account management has improved and expanded with functionality for empowering individuals to manage their company affiliations. The new Community Hub Affiliation Management feature and functionality gives individuals easy tools to manage single or multiple company affiliations. The individual's Personal Snapshot page has been enhanced with a new Snapshot Affiliations card as well as a new My Affiliations page has been added for full management of an individual's company affiliations. Individuals can easily add new affiliations, update existing affiliations (such as changing which of their multiple affiliations is their primary affiliation for parent company membership and address information flow down), and remove affiliations that are no longer active.
Individuals who are company managers get even more access within the My Affiliations page. They have additional tools at their finger tips to manage their affiliated company demographics as well as the company roster. Individual can fully manage all aspects of their individual and company affiliations.
With the new CH Affiliation Management feature, individuals now have the freedom to add, edit, and remove any affiliations they have with parent companies or organizations. This new functionality also empowers individuals to manage more than one affiliation if needed with easy tools to identify which of the affiliated companies are the primary affiliations. Features and functionality include:
- The Personal Snapshot Page (formally Profile Snapshot) in Community Hub has been renamed. This change will not affect the name of the page if you've customized it. Administrators can add a new Snapshot Affiliations card in place of the Snapshot Company card on the Personal Snapshot Page so Constituents can view all of their affiliations, as well as add new ones. Company managers can not only view and add affiliations, they can also click to view manage their company(s).
- The My Affiliations Page has been added to Community Hub so individuals can manage all their company affiliations. Individuals now have a central spot to view and manage all their active company affiliations. Individuals can view their primary affiliation (ie. for potential membership and address information flow down for a trade association) as well secondary additional affiliations as well as add, edit, and remove their affiliations. Company managers have additional abilities on this page to manage their company demographics as well as the company roster.
Individuals an easy also easily change their primary affiliation. The primary affiliation has a lot of power within the trade association model where the parent company pays for the company membership and those membership privileges, and address information flow down to the active affiliated child accounts.
- The Add Affiliation Page in Community Hub has been added so individuals can search for companies to which they can affiliate themselves or click to create a new company. The page includes flexible company search options as well as customizable company search results.
- The Create New Company Page in Community Hub has been added so individuals can enter information to create a new company and affiliation. The page is customizable as is the supporting logic used when the company account is created (ie. as default a new affiliation is created automatically connecting the individual to the new parent company account with the affiliation identified as a primary affiliation and the individual is the company manager).
- The End Affiliation Page in Community Hub has been added so individuals can remove their affiliation with a company and provide the reason they are doing so.
- The following components have been added to Community Hub to make this all happen:
- Card Types
- Data Sources
- Add Affiliation Snapshot
- Add Location Button
- Add Location Affiliation Button
- My Affiliations Button
- Cancel End Affiliation Button
- Company Profile Button
- Create New Company Button
- Duplicate Company Search Button
- Edit Company Button
- End Affiliation Button
- Add Affiliation Button
- Join Existing Company Button
- MyAffiliationsButtonMenu Button
- Make Primary Affiliation Button
- Manage Roster Button
- Remove Affiliation Button
- Submit New Company Button
How Do I Enable it?
- Contact your NimbleUser customer success manager to find out how you can enroll in this pilot feature.
Things to Keep in Mind