Community Hub donations provides additional opportunities for your association to solicit donations. With a standalone donations checkout page, constituents can make a donation without having to create an account or login. They can also select a donation amount and provide additional information about the gift. Your association can link to the checkout page directly from your website to provide an easier path for constituents to make donations. A Donate page has been added within Community Hub that lists your association's causes in order to encourage users to make a donation.
- The Product object has been improved—and the Appeal object added—so staff can solicit it to constituents using a shareable checkout URL for a donation product or appeal. Learn More.
- The Donate Page, Donate Now Page and Donate Now Thanks Page have been added to Community Hub so constituents can view donation causes and make standalone donations while logged in or as a guest. Additionally, the Donate Now Page only shows the donation products where today's date falls between the
End Dateon the Product object.
- The following elements have been added to Community Hub and are used on the Donate and Donate Now Pages.
- UngroupedRecordList Card Layout
- About Your Donation Card Type
- Donation Amount Card Type
- Not Logged In Alert Card Type
- Order Information Card Type
- Order Payment Card Type
- DonationProduct Data Source
- DonationProducts Data Source
- NewDonation Data Source
- NewOrder Data Source
- Count Me In Button
- Donate Button
How Do I Enable It?
- Run through the enablement steps.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Standalone donations submitted in Community Hub are made to, and payments processed by, the entity set on the donation product and do not support Entity Crossovers at this time. Learn more about Entity Crossovers.