To increase the number of transactions you can process and to remove as any barriers from your constituent's checkout experience, payment types now include eCheck, also known as Automated Clearing House (ACH). The new eCheck stored payment type uses the same payment gateway—Authorize.Net—currently used for credit card processing. We take transaction security very seriously, and this new feature is no exception. As with credit card payments, all collected eCheck payment details—like the account and routing numbers—are passed securely to the payment gateway for processing and only the payment gateway token and last 4 digits of the account number are stored in Nimble AMS. The eCheck stored payment type is available in the Staff View order process and Community Hub checkout. Additionally, constituents can save their eCheck payment methods in Community Hub using Community Hub Stored Payment Methods.
- The Manage Bank Account Page has been added in Community Hub so constituents can enter information to add or edit a stored bank account.
- The Checkout Page has been updated in Community Hub so constituents can confirm their authorization to use their stored bank account for payment.
- The Donate Now Page has been updated in Community Hub so constituents can confirm their authorization to use their stored bank account for payment.
- The Invoice Page has been updated in Community Hub so constituents can confirm their authorization to use their stored bank account for payment.
- The Payment Step in the Staff View order process has been updated so staff can select the eCheck stored payment method type to make a payment and void or refund payments.
Authorization Receivedfield has been added to the Cart Payment and Payment objects so you can track when authorization is given for eCheck payments.
- Field names on the Cart Payment and Payment objects are updated when the feature is enabled so they are applicable for use with eCheck and credit card payments.
- A new eCheck Payment Method record type has been added so administrators can add an eCheck payment method to make eCheck payments in the Staff View order process. Check out the Tips for Working With eCheck.
- The NU Stored Payments permission set has been added so administrators can give staff the additional access to add, edit, and remove stored payment methods, like a eCheck, for an account.
- The Stored Payment Options related list has been added to the Account in Staff View so staff can view the account's stored eCheck payment methods and those with the NU Stored Payments permission set can add, edit and remove them.
- The Reconcile Unsettled Payments scheduled job has been added so Nimble AMS checks the payment gateway each night and updates any payments which have been settled. You can now make reports to look at any unsettled credit card or eCheck payments so you can make a reversing entry for a payment that has not settled.
- New Payment list views have been added to give you a better view the payments made using the eCheck stored payment method type:
- All eCheck Payments—New
- eCheck Payments This Month—New
- All Credit Card Payments—Updated
- Credit Card Payments This Month—Updated
- The following components have been added to Community Hub to make this all happen:
How Do I Enable It?