Lightning Experience is a new, fast, beautiful user experience from Salesforce. It’s clearly the future for Salesforce and an important part of Nimble AMS’ future as well. With our Spring 17 release, Nimble AMS is now Lighting Ready certified! We have made sure that when you are ready to take advantage of Lightning Experience for your org, Nimble AMS is ready.
- In Lightning Experience, when staff Export a Batch, it is now added to Salesforce Files as opposed to Documents.
- New buttons have been added to replace those on the Account, Batch, Committee Membership, and Event Badge objects. The new buttons are optimized for Lightning Experience.
- The GreatPlainsFileBatchExporter Apex class has been added to create exports for Microsoft Dynamics GP® as a Salesforce File.
How Do I Enable It?
- Learn more about Lightning Experience as well as how to enable it and make changes for Nimble AMS.
Things to Keep in Mind
- If you are doing GL exports for applications other than Microsoft Dynamics GP®, you are using a custom export generator Apex class, which must be reworked to support Salesforce Files. This is done through development effort. For more informations, contact your NimbleUser customer success manager.
- Internet Explorer versions 9, 10, and 11 are not supported for Lightning Experience. If your association is using one of these versions, we recommend you upgrade to a supported modern browser.