The Order Info step is the first step in the order process where you set the Bill To account for the cart, the entity in which the cart is being created, and the batch of which this cart is part.
You will be brought to this step after clicking New Order on an account or clicking the New button from the Order tab.
You can use the "Let's Get Started" dialog box to set key fields to get a cart started.
Bill To—This is the account that is financially responsible for this cart.
- If you start from an account and click New Order, the
Bill Tois preset with that account.
- If you start from the Order tab and click New, the field is blank and you must populate it.
Order Entity—This is the entity in which the cart is being submitted and for which payment options display.
- If your association has set up more than one entity, and you have not set up an entity crossovers, your cart can have products from only the selected entity.
- If your association has set up more than one entity and you have set up entity crossovers, your cart can have products from more than one entity.
- If your association uses Level 2 or Level 2 and Level 3 credit card processing,
Postal Codeon the selected entity is submitted along with the payment. Learn more about Level 2 and Level 3 credit card processing.
- Payment methods, credit cards and stored payment methods for the selected entity display.
Batch—This is the batch in which the cart is placed into and it defaults to
- If an open automatic batch does not already exist, Nimble AMScreates one. Any subsequent carts created on the same day with the automatic batch selected use the same batch.
- You can select manual batches with an
Openstatus and that belong to the selected entity.
Transaction Date—This is the date used on the cart and the transactions and it defaults to today's date.
- If you select a manual batch that has a different date, the date changes to the batch's
You can then select from the list of entity order items for the selected entity to choose the type of cart item you want to add to the carts.
When you click Continue, you will be taken to the Add Items step.
Editing an Order
After submitting a cart, you may want to edit the resulting order to add products, to correct a mistake, or handle a partial or full refund. You can use the "Let's Get Started" dialog box to review and update key fields to get an adjustment cart started.
Updating Cart Information
You can review the account that is financially responsible for this adjustment cart in
Bill To, but you can not change this value.
You can view and update the values in
When you click Continue, you will be taken to the Verify Cart step where you can review and update the cart items in the cart.
Validating Adjustment Carts
When you get started with an adjustment cart, Nimble AMS verifies that the cart is in fact needed.
In orgs where Nimble AMS was installed prior to the Winter '18 release, Nimble AMS allows staff to create multiple adjustment carts. This is not recommended as orders could be impacted in unforeseen ways if multiple updates are made to an order and then submitted.
In orgs where Nimble AMS was installed after the Winter '18 release, or where adjustment cart collision prevention is enabled, Nimble AMS does not allow staff to create multiple adjustment carts, and displays a message letting them know they cannot create a new adjustment cart, and provides a link to the existing adjustment cart.