With the Spring '18 release we further enhance payment processing within Nimble AMS with the inclusion of framework to support additional payment gateways. In the past, the only credit card payment gateway used with Nimble AMS was with Authorize.net. This new framework allows you to create alternative credit card payment gateway integrations through development effort. In the future we plan to add additional credit card payment gateway support using this new payment gateway framework.
- The payment gateway related to the entity is now the only way to set up a payment gateway. Authorize.net information is no longer set on the entity record, and a new payment gateway has been automatically created and linked to each existing entity which used to have Authorize.net information set on it. We recommend you remove the Authorize.net section from all Entity page layouts.
Defaulton the entity payment gateway is now being used to designate which payment gateway to use for a given entity.
- Payments can now be made through the payment gateway of any entity.
- Payment refunds can now be made through the payment gateway of any entity.
- Stored payment methods, that is, external payment profiles can now be deleted for the payment gateway of any entity.
How Do I Enable It?
- This feature is already enabled in your org.