At NimbleUser, customer success is our top priority. We work hard to deliver optimal value in each of our releases to you and your users. The Nimble AMS Spring '18 release is quickly approaching and we want to ensure you have the information you need to best prepare.As a Nimble AMS customer, you will have early access to Spring '18 in your staging environment to test new customizations and features before your production organization is upgraded.
We roll out a preview of Spring '18 to your staging sandbox four weeks before the Nimble AMS production release. Customer staging sandboxes are staggered into three groups. The groups are determined by the Salesforce instance of your production org. The instance is found on the address bar of your browser when you are signed into your production org. It is shown as "NA" followed by a number, like 9 or 17.
If your browser's address bar looks like this: "[SOMETHING].my.salesforce.com", use the portion preceding ".my.salesforce.com" to search for your Salesforce instance using the "My Domain Lookup" field. Click here (external) to see on what Salesforce instance your Nimble AMS solution is running.
The Groups - Planned
- Group 1: NA9, NA16, NA17, NA30, NA31, NA32, NA34, NA35, NA74
- Group 2: NA3, NA10, NA14 NA15, NA24, NA40, NA42, NA59, NA73
Important Information for the Nimble AMS Spring '18 Preview
Service interruption is expected to be minimal, and you may continue to use the environment during the upgrade windows.
- The Group 1 staff view staging sandbox updates begin on Tuesday, January 23rd, between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM EST.
- The Group 2 staff view staging sandbox updates begin on Thursday, January 25th, between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM EST.
- The Group 1 staff view production org updates begin on Wednesday, February 21st, between 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM EST.
- The Group 2 staff view production org updates begin on Wednesday, February 28th, between 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM EST.
If your staging sandbox has not been refreshed from production this year, we will be working with your customer success contact to refresh staging before January 5th
We may also ask you to refresh your sandbox to take advantage of the Salesforce Spring '18 preview, which starts January 6th.
In this way, you can preview both the next Salesforce and the next Nimble AMS Spring '18 versions at the same time.
Only staging sandboxes are upgraded as part of the seasonal rollout. Please refresh developer sandboxes after the production upgrade to sync to the latest version, or file a NimbleUser support case.