You want to make the e-commerce process for your constituents as easy as possible, plain and simple! Removing barriers to a purchase or the checkout process help move that goal forward. The Stored Payment Methods feature takes that to heart. Your constituents can now checkout quickly in Community Hub by simply selecting one of the stored payment methods they have on their account. Gone are the days of having to re-enter credit card information for every purchase in Community Hub. Using the Credit Card stored payment type, constituents can now store and manage their various credit card payment methods on the new My Payment Methods page in Community Hub. These stored payment methods now appear on the Community Hub checkout page along with the other payment types, such as entering a new credit card, eCheck, or Bill Me (if all of these payment methods are enabled).
In addition, staff can not only use constituent's stored payment methods in the Staff View order process, they can also view the stored payment methods on an account and with additional permissions, add, edit, or delete them as well.
- The My Payment Methods Page has been added in Community Hub so constituents can view and quickly add, edit, or remove their stored payment methods as well as add new ones.
- The Manage Credit Card Page has been added in Community Hub so constituents can enter information to add or edit a stored credit card.
- The Checkout Page has been updated in Community Hub so constituents can select what payment type they want to use, like Stored Credit Card and check out using their stored payment methods.
- The Donate Now Page has been updated in Community Hub so constituents can make a one time donation with a stored payment method.
- The Invoice Page has been updated in Community Hub so constituents can pay outstanding orders with a stored payment method.
- The Payment Step in the Staff View order process has been updated so staff can use stored payment methods to make a payment.
- A new Stored Payments Payment Method record type has been added so administrators can add a Stored Payments payment method to use Constituents stored payment methods in the Staff View order process.
- The Payment Gateway and Entity Payment Gateway objects have been added to represent a payment gateway, and to connect payment gateways to your association's different entities, like in cases where you might want one entity to use payment gateway A and another entity to use payment gateway B. Nimble AMS currently supports Authorize.net as a payment gateway. Learn more.
- The NU Stored Payments permission set has been added so administrators can give staff the additional access to add, edit, and remove stored payment methods, like a stored credit card, for an account.
- The External Profile object has been added to represent user profiles in other systems, like a payment gateway. Learn more.
- The External Payment Profile object has been added to represent a stored payment method within a payment gateway. Learn more.
- The Stored Payment Methods related list has been added to the Account in Staff View so staff can view the account's stored payment methods and those with the NU Stored Payments permission set can add, edit and delete stored payment methods.
- New Payment list views have been added and existing list views updated to give you a better view of the payments made using stored payment methods:
- All Stored Payment Methods—New
- Stored Payment Methods This Month—New
- All Credit Card Payments—Updated
- Credit Card Payments This Month—Updated
- The following components have been added to Community Hub to make this all happen:
- Add Edit External Payment Profile Card Type
- Manage Payment Profile Credit Card Card Type
- Order Payment Method Selection Card Type
- Order Payment Option Selection Card Type
- Cart Payment Method Selection Card Type
- UngroupedRecordListWithLabels Card Layout
- AddEditPaymentMethodDataSource Data Source
- MyPaymentMethods Data Source
- StoredPaymentOptionsDataSource Data Source
- AddCreditCard Button
- EditBankAccount Button
- EditCreditCard Button
- MyPaymentMethodsButtonMenu Button
- RemovePaymentMethod Button
- SetAsDefaultPaymentMethod Button
- SubmitPaymentMethod Button
How Do I Enable It?
- Prerequisite: this feature uses Custom Metadata types, which NimbleUser Support can enable in your org.
- Run through the enablement steps.