You can edit business rules to change the technical processes as per your requirement.
As an example, in Allow Point of Sale business rule a new evaluation can be added or an existing one can be modified such that, using the UserEvaluator, it checks if a checkbox on User object is selected.
To add a new Evaluation in order to edit a business rule according to your requirement, follow the below steps:
- In the tab bar, click App Launcher, or in Salesforce Classic, click Nimble AMS, Staff View, Button, All Tabs.
- Click Business Rules.
- Select the business rule you want to customize from the dropdown.
- To create a new Evaluation, follow the below steps:
- Click New.
- In Label, enter the label name for evaluation.
- Enter the Evaluation Name.
- In Description, enter the description of the evaluation.
- In Apex Class drop down, select the Apex Class depending on the type of evaluation you are creating.
- In Order, enter a number depending on which order you want the evaluator to be applied in.
- Select the Active checkbox to activate the evaluation.
- Click Save.
The Evaluation is now created and applied to the business rule, and business rule is successfully edited according to the requirement.