The Business Events interface is in a Lightning page. Admins must enable Business Events and also the Lightning page to use this feature.
Enable the Tag
- From Setup, enter
Custom Metadata Typesin the Quick Find box, then select
Custom Metadata Types.
- Click Manage Records next to the Tag of Nimble AMS.
- Click Edit next to the Business Events.
- Click Save.
Enable the Lightning Page
Even if a user cannot access the Business Events Lightning Page, they can still reference the business event when building processes in Process Builder (assuming they've been given access to Process Builder).
- Go to Setup > Lightning App Builder.
Click View next to the Business Events on Lightning Page.
- In Lightning App Builder, click Activation... in the top-right.
In the Page Settings app, Under Page Activation, select the desired activation level (either all users, or admins only).
In the Lightning Experience tab, add it to the Lightning Apps where you want the Business Events Lightning Page to appear (it will show up as a tab on the app). For example, you could add it to Nimble AMS Setup.
- Optionally, go to the Mobile tab, and add it to the Mobile app menu.
- Click Save.
Once you've completed these steps, staff can access the Business Events Lightning Page (which shows up in Lightning as a tab) and manage them.