The Coupon Extensions addition provides the means to extend the functionality of the base Nimble AMS product coupon creation and validation.
This feature is one of our Support Enabled Features; if you are interested, reach out to Nimble AMS Support with your request and more information.
- Coupon Rule.MaxUsesPerAccount__c
- Coupon Code.AccountRestriction__c
These fields will enable you to use either the standard coupon validators or custom validators to restrict coupon use.
Post Enablement Process
- Create the CouponUnlimited and CouponAccount queries
- In the tab bar, click , or in Salesforce Classic, click .
- Search or select the "Query" object
- Click New
- Use the information listed in the SOQL snippets below to fill in the required fields.
- CouponUnlimited QueryCouponAccount
- From Setup, search and navigate to "Installed Packages" | Configure Nimble AMS
- Specify the queries in the Coupon Validation Settings.
- From Setup, Provide access to the 'MaxUsesPerAccount__c' field on the Coupon Rules object and the 'AccountRestriction__c' field on the Coupon Code object and add these fields to page layouts as needed.
- From the Coupon Rule object, add the following picklist values to the 'Validator Class' field:
- Any existing or future coupons that need alternate rules can now be configured by populating the Max Uses Per Account field, the Account Restriction field, and the Validator Class field.
Coupon Extension Validators Included In This Feature
|NU_INT.MultiUseCouponRuleValidator||Defines validation logic for coupons that can be redeemed more than once by each account.|
|NU_INT.MemberCouponRuleValidator||Defines validation logic for coupons that can be redeemed only by member (BillTo) accounts.|
|NU_INT.SingleAccountCouponRuleValidator||Defines validation logic for coupons that can be redeemed by a single specified (BillTo) account.|