The Coupon Extensions addition provides the means to extend the functionality of the base Nimble AMS product coupon creation and validation.
This feature is one of our Support Enabled Features; if you are interested, reach out to Nimble AMS Support with your request and more information.
These fields will enable you to use either the standard coupon validators or custom validators to restrict coupon use.
Post Enablement Process
- Create the CouponUnlimited and CouponAccount queries.
- In the tab bar, click App Launcher, or in Salesforce Classic, click Nimble AMS, Staff View, Button, All Tabs.
- Search and select Queries.
- Click New.
- Use the information listed in the SOQL snippets below to fill in the required fields.CouponUnlimited QueryCouponAccount
From Setup, in the Quick find box, search and select Installed Packages.
Configurenext to Nimble AMS.
Specify the queries in Coupon Validation Settings, by setting
Additional Coupon Validation Queriesfield to CouponAccount, and the
Coupon Validation Query Overridefield to CouponUnlimited.
- From Setup, provide access to the
MaxUsesPerAccount__cfield on the Coupon Rules object and the
AccountRestriction__cfield on the Coupon Codes object and add these fields to page layouts as needed.
- From the Coupon Rules object, add the following picklist values to the
- Any existing or future coupons that need alternate rules can now be configured by populating the
Max Uses Per Account,
Account Restriction, and
Coupon Extension Validators Included In This Feature
|NU_INT.MultiUseCouponRuleValidator||Defines validation logic for coupons that can be redeemed more than once by each account.|
|NU_INT.MemberCouponRuleValidator||Defines validation logic for coupons that can be redeemed only by member (BillTo) accounts.|
|NU_INT.SingleAccountCouponRuleValidator||Defines validation logic for coupons that can be redeemed by a single specified (BillTo) account.|