Staff can set an individual account to be a manager for an affiliated company account. Once set, the individual can act on behalf of their company in Community Hub, to do things like:
- Update their company demographic information
- Manage their company roster and the roster of any child company locations
- Create, edit, or remove individuals for their company or company locations
- Create, edit, or remove company locations
- Pay off an outstanding company invoice
Company mangers can manage child company locations and individuals under their primarily affiliated company, as well as those under a child company location. Company mangers can manage all affiliations to their company, and below. Thus, if someone is a company manager of a company location, they cannot mange the affiliations for the parent company.
- From an account, in the Parent Affiliations or Child Affiliations related lists, click the
Affiliation IDvalue for the affiliation you would like to make primary.
Is Company Manager.
- Click Save.