So you can take advantage of the benefits of the BluePay payment gateway, administrators can migrate your org away from using Authorize.Net.
Transition to the BluePay Payment Gateway
- Contact Nimble AMS Support or your Nimble AMS Customer Account Manager to get set up with testing and production BluePay payment gateways. As part of this, you'll be introduced to your BluePay Integrations Support representative.
- When the BluePay payment gateways are ready, Nimble AMS Support will reach out for orientation where you will set a target launch date, discuss transitioning stored payment methods, and review the testing process. Nimble AMS Support will then set up your staging org to use your test BluePay payment gateway.
Transition Stored Payment Methods
If your association has existing stored payment methods for constituents that you want to use with BluePay:
Contact Authorize.Net Support and request data on all stored payment methods and bank accounts using this template. The data will be sent directly from the Authorize.Net Support representative to your BluePay Integrations Support representative.
Data is best sent in .xls format, but .csv or text (comma delimited) formats may also be used.
Authorize.Net Will Send Data to BluePay
If Authorize.Net is able to send BluePay a secure file containing payment gateway data:
When the data is ready, introduce the Authorize.Net Support representative to your BluePay Integrations Support representative so they can securely send the data to BluePay. BluePay Integrations Support will now set up the stored payment methods for use in BluePay.
Once BluePay Integrations Support has set up the stored payment methods in the payment gateway, request that your BluePay Integrations Support representative give you a .csv file with two columns—no headers—containing a column of Authorize.Net tokens and a column of the corresponding new BluePay tokens.
Send the .csv file to Nimble AMS Support and they will use the file to set up your org to use BluePay.
Authorize.Net Will Not Send Data to BluePay
If Authorize.Net isn't able to send BluePay a secure file containing payment gateway data you'll need to contact constituents to create new stored payment methods and perhaps prompt them to do so in Community Hub:
- Switch to Lightning Experience.
- In the tab bar, click App Launcher.
- Click the Payment Gateway Utilities app.
- On the Report of Stored Payment Methods Needing Migration component, you can view the first 10 constituents you'll need to ask to create new stored payment methods for the BluePay payment gateway.
- Click Export Full Report to view all constituents who will need to create new stored payment methods for the BluePay payment gateway.
- Consider creating an Update Payment Method Prompt in Community Hub that prompts constituents to browse to the My Payment Methods page and add their payment information again.