Auto-Renewal for company memberships feature will provide Associations an increased likelihood of recurring company memberships, by eliminating the need for members to renew memberships every time it expires. It will reduce workload and streamline the renew process for Associations and members, both. This feature has become especially useful recently, as many associations are investigating or implementing monthly membership models.
The Administrator can enable the staff user to make any membership product as eligible for recurring membership. The members will then get 'Auto-renew' populated while purchasing the membership. The company manager has the option auto-renew, not to renew, or set the renew frequency.
- On Staff View, recurring eligible check boxes and recurring frequency are added on product detail page for membership product.
- While recurring, only the stored payment method of the individual is listed as the payment method.
- Scheduled Payments and Recurring payments Tags should be active for Nimble Communities and Nimble AMS. For more information, see Enable Flexible Payments.
- Membership type should be self service enabled. For more information, see Managing Membership Products.
- The company manager should have company account as their Primary Affiliation. Learn more about Managing Specific Affiliations.
- The company should have a primary contact. Learn more about Set a Company Primary Contact.