Community Brands' award-winning learning management software solution Freestone is the association industry's most relied upon platform to deliver live webinars, webcasts, and on-demand courses as part of a comprehensive continuing education program. It offers an accessible and intuitive learner interface combined with robust administration capabilities.
More members want their association to provide continuing education opportunities which makes it one of the most important member benefits. Associations either heavily customize their own technology solutions or use an external LMS system to provide this member benefit. Customizations are often costly and having another system in the association ecosystem often brings its own challenges. Nimble AMS recognizes these challenges and helps eliminate them by bringing a deep integration between Nimble AMS and Freestone. The integration, that leverages the Nimble AMS SynchedLearningAPI, helps to:
- Improve productivity
- Enhance the member experience through a seamless workflow
- Grow member engagement with the association
- Single Sign-On: Simplifies the setup experience for associations and encourages adoption for members. Members sign into the association site once and can access Nimble AMS and Freestone both, without having to sign in again. Organizations can leverage SSO between Nimble AMS and Freestone to make it easier for their members to navigate between these two, thus driving more traffic to both places.
- Order Synchronization and Course Completion Write Back: Once your association staff sets up products in Nimble AMS, it allows members to purchase learning products from your eCommerce store and have them available for consumption in Freestone. Members can immediately dive into a course in Freestone after purchasing it, which helps improve revenue and encourage member growth. A full view of your member's purchase history will live in Nimble AMS.
- Centralized Repository: When multiple systems are involved, data can get scattered between those systems. By writing back data into Nimble AMS, we are reducing data silos so that all member-related data is in one place - Nimble AMS. An association member and association staff both get 360-degree insight into the member's learning experience right from Nimble AMS.
- Extensible and Cost-Saving: Since the Freestone integration leverages the SynchedLearning API, the integration can be easily extended to include additional fields through a point-and-click solution. This will eliminate costly customizations for your business and provide a highly tailored solution to meet specific needs.
Figure 1. Freestone's LMS
Get Started Today
Request to be enrolled in a pilot through the 'Enroll in a Pilot' section on our NimbleLand Pilots page.