Community Brands Award-winning learning management software solution Freestone is the association industry’s most relied upon platform to deliver live webinars, webcasts, and on-demand courses as part of a comprehensive continuing education program. It offers an accessible and intuitive learner interface combined with robust administration capabilities.
Approximately 85% of members want their association to provide continuing education opportunities thereby making it one of the most important member benefits. Associations either heavily customize their own technology solutions or use an external LMS system to provide this member benefit. Customizations are often costly and having another system in the association ecosystem often brings its own challenges.
Nimble AMS recognizes these challenges and helps eliminate them by bringing a deep integration between Nimble AMS and Freestone. This well-defined integrated solution focuses on:
- Improving productivity
- Enhancing member experience through a seamless workflow
- Growing member engagement with the association
Figure 1. Freestone
- Single Sign-On: Simplifies the setup experience for associations and encourages adoption for members. Members sign into the association site once and can access Nimble AMS and Freestone both, without having to sign in again. Organizations can leverage SSO between Nimble AMS and Freestone to make it easier for their members to navigate between these two, thus driving more traffic to both places.
- Order + Enrollment Synchronization: Once Association staff sets up products in Nimble AMS, it allows members to purchase learning products from your ecommerce store and have it available for consumption in Freestone. Members can immediately dive into a course in Freestone after purchasing it, which helps improve revenue and encourage member growth. A full view of your member's purchase history will live in Nimble AMS.
- Personalized interface: Delivers a personalized and enriched learning experience! Integration with Freestone provides learners with clear career paths by creating a dynamic credentialing and certification system.