Using a credit refund, staff can clear a refund balance on an order and keep the money "on account" to pay other orders for the constituent.
- Find the order that has a refund balance.
- Click Edit to edit the order in the order process.
- In the Let's Get Started dialog box, make the appropriate selections.
- Click Continue.
- In What Do You Want to Do?, click the Payment link.
- On Add Payment, click Refund.
- In the Payment Details dialog box, in
Refund Method, select
Refund Amount, enter the amount to refund. It must be a negative amount and cannot exceed the negative balance on the order.
- Click Save.
- Click Submit.