Nimble AMS consists of a large grouping of base product types that are primarily configurable in identical manners, with their own nuances that truly separate those products into their own individual concept and object.
Base Nimble AMS Products
Feature Enabled Products
In Nimble AMS, each product is set up with a default price and additional pricing details can be configured through price classes and special prices.
These steps go over creating product options, such as different subscriptions or different events, not creating new product objects. For information regarding creating new product objects, you can learn more here (external).
- In Lightning, Apps | Products | New or in Classic, All Tabs | Products | New
- Once you select New, this will ask that you choose a record type.
- This is where the process changes slightly depending on the record type chosen. Each of the baseNimble AMS products consist of different field requirements, which can be tailored to suit your needs.
External Sales Tax | Tax Codes
As of winter '20 release, Nimble AMS supports Advanced Taxation feature using which external tax systems can be used for tax calculation for all products configured for using them. While creating a product which is marked taxable, a staff user must select a value from the Tax Code drop down on Product page to define which tax will apply to the product. See Advanced Taxation to learn more. In Avalara, a third party tax computation portal, the administrator can map additional Tax Codes with Item Codes. See Adding Tax Codes to learn more.
- In the tab bar, click App Launcher, or in Salesforce Classic, click Nimble AMS, Staff View, Button, All Tabs.
Select a list view and click Go!
Click Edit next to the product you want to modify and make desired changes.
Entitycannot be changed.
- Click Save.
Deactivating a product will prevent staff or constituents from selling or purchasing them, but will ensure that the products and their historical orders still appear in analytic records.
- From a product, click Edit.
- Click Save.