Nimble AMS consists of a large grouping of base product types that are primarily configurable in identical manners, with their own nuances that truly separate those products into their own individual concept and object.
Base Nimble AMS Products
Feature Enabled Products
In Nimble AMS, each product is set up with a default price and additional pricing details can be configured through price classes and special prices.
These steps go over creating product options, such as different subscriptions or different events, not creating new product objects. For information regarding creating new product objects, you can learn more here (external).
- In Lightning, Apps | Products | New or in Classic, All Tabs | Products | New
- Once you select New, this will ask that you choose a record type.
- This is where the process changes slightly depending on the record type chosen. Each of the baseNimble AMS products consist of different field requirements, which can be tailored to suit your needs.
- In the tab bar, click , or in Salesforce Classic, click
Select a list view and click Go!
Click Edit next to the product you want to modify and make desired changes.
Entitycannot be changed.
- Click Save.
Deactivating a product will prevent staff or constituents from selling or purchasing them, but will ensure that the products and their historical orders still appear in analytic records.
- From a product, click Edit.
- Click Save.