Nimble AMS supports modern browsers and many screen sizes.
Staff View and Community Hub works on any modern desktop browser.
Supported browsers for Nimble AMS vary depending on whether you use the Classic or Lightning Experience.
See the supported browsers and limitations for Lightning Experience.
Where: Lightning Experience is available in the Essentials, Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer editions.
- Nimble AMS doesn’t support non-browser applications that embed WebView or similar controls to render content for Salesforce Classic, Lightning Experience, or Salesforce mobile web. Examples of approaches that embed this type of control include Salesforce Mobile SDK, Microsoft’s WebBrowser Control, Electron’s embedded Chromium browser, iOS’s UIWebView and WKWebView, and Android’s WebView.
- You can’t access Lightning Experience in a mobile browser.
- You can continue to use IE11 to access Lightning Experience until December 16, 2017.
- If you opt in to Extended Support for IE11 (external) with Salesforce you can continue to use IE11 to access Lightning Experience until December 31, 2020.
- IE11 has significant performance issues (external) in Lightning Experience.
- It is strongly recommended that you do not use Internet Explorer 11 with Community Builder.
- This change doesn’t impact Salesforce Classic.
|Microsoft® Internet Explorer®||Microsoft® Edge||Google Chrome™||Mozilla® Firefox®||Apple® Safari®|
|Lightning Experience||IE 11 (EOL December 31, 2020)||Latest||Latest||Latest||12.x+|
|Lightning Communities||IE 11||Latest||Latest||Latest||12.x+|
|Special setup considerations?||No||No||No||No||No|
|Limitations?||Yes (use the latest versions of IE)||Yes (the developer console doesn't support Microsoft Edge)||No||Yes (doesn't support Private Browsing)||Yes|
Note The term “latest” is defined by the browser vendors. Check with your browser vendor to determine the latest version available.