Administrators can update payment gateway settings when switching to a different payment gateway account. In addition, when your sandbox environment is refreshed, these steps are followed to ensure your association is using a testing account for any credit card transactions processed within the sandbox.
Updating payment gateway settings typically occurs immediately after the refreshed sandbox is activated and is frequently completed by NimbleUser support.
- In the tab bar, click App Launcher, or in Salesforce Classic, click Nimble AMS, Staff View, Button, All Tabs.
- Click Payment Gateway.
- Select a list view—like All Payment Gateways—and click Go!
- Locate a payment gateway and click Edit.
Login Id, enter the login id of your association's Authorize.Net account.
This value is typically 9 characters.
Endpoint URL, enter the path to the test or production Authorize.Net end point URL.
If you want to prompt staff to enter the address of the account when entering a payment, select
Display Credit Card Address.
Staff and constituents are currently not required to enter a billing address when making a credit card payment in the order process.
Transaction Key, enter the transaction key of your association's Authorize.Net account.
This value is typically 16 characters.
- If you want to enable test mode to prevent credit cards from being charged, select
Test Mode Enabled.
- If you want to require the CVV (Card Verification Value) code when making a credit card payment in Staff View, select
Require Credit Card Security Code.